DR. R. SANTHOSH KUMAR
Designation: Associate Professor
Dr.R.Santhosh Kumar, Assistant Professor, has 10 years of teaching experience at the Post Graduate level. He specializes in Human Resource Management. His PhD research was on Talent management approach in Automobile Industries. He has published more than six papers in reputed national and international journals. He consistently engages in research activities. His areas of Interest include Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Performance Management, Talent Management, Training and Development, Counseling, Employee Retention Management, Employee skill Matrix, Employee Talent Acquisition, HRIS ,HR audit, Whistle Blowing, Hospitality Management, Intellectual Property Rights and Emerging Trends in General Management. He is a permanent faculty member in National Society Entrepreneurship Development chapter. He has participated in various seminars, national and international conferences and FDP. He has organized various workshops, seminars and symposium though his academic experience.
- Ph.D in Business Administration (Specialization in Human Resource Management), Manomanium Sudaranar University, 2014.
- M.Phil in Management (Specialization in Human Resource Management), Periyar University, 2007.
- MBA in Human Resource Management and Marketing, Sona College of Technology, Anna University, 2006.
- BBA in Business Administration, Pavendar Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science, Bharathidasan Universirt,2004.
- Working as an Asst.professor in Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikannam, Kerala, India since July 2016.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Perumal Manimakelai College of Engineering at Hosur,Tamilnadu,India, in the department of MBA from December 2006 to August 2007.
- Worked as a Asst.professor in Department of Management Studies, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering (Autonomous), Hosur,Tamilnadu,India, from September 2007 to June 2016.
List of Publications:
- “A Study on Talent Management to Improve the Organizational Performance in Automobile Industries, Krishnagiri District”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 6, No. 7, July 2016, pp. 1120-1132, ISSN 2249-7315.
- “Employee Skill Matrix Approach in Automobile Industry with special Reference to Krishnagiri District, Tamilnadu”, “Review of Professional Management” Vol. 13, Issue 1, Jan-June, 2015.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “Talent measures sculpt for effective talent management” – a practical revise, Journal of Management and Research. Vol.XI No.1, January 2012. ISSN NO.0972-5342
- “Applicability of talent management approaches in Automobile Industry with reference to Krishnagiri District “Journal of Commerce& trade. Vol.VI No.2.oct 2011.ISSN NO.0973-4503
- “Impact on talent management in b-school institutions with reference to Bangalore city-A study”, Review of professional management.vol.IX No.2 December2011.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “SERVQUAL: Measuring the Quality of Rural Retailer in Krishnagiri District”Think Global Go Rural, Excel Books, Oct 2010, ISBN NO: 978-81-7446-836-9.
Awards & Achievements:
- He has honored with the Best Faculty Adviser Award from National Society Entrepreneurship Development chapter for motivating and guiding the students on entrepreneurship development 2013-2014, 2014-2015, and 2015-2016.
- Had conducted a “Two days training session” on leadership, team work & emotional intelligence, to the Doctors & technicians at Ahalya Health care Hospital at valayar, Palcad, Kerala,India.
- Had conducted one-week placement training to the final year IT students of Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, Tamilnadu, India.
Date of Birth: 05.07.1983
He can be reached through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org