REV.DR. SIBI JOSEPH
Designation: Dean- Administration
Having completed his graduation in Philosophy and English Literature from M.G. University Kottayam, he secured his MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management and Marketing from Anna University, Chennai and M.A Malayalam from M.G. University, Kottayam. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D in the area of Customer Based Brand Equity with M.G. University Kottayam.
- Ph.D from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam in the area of Marketing
- Completed MBA from Anna University, Chennai in 2011
- Secured M.A in Malayalam from Maharajah’s College, Ernakulam in 2001
- Completed Graduation from M.G. University in Philosophy and English Literature
PAPER PUBLICATION AND PRESENTATION
- Paper presented on “Creating and Enhancing Sustainable Brand Equity for Competitive Advantage” at Berchman’s Institute of Management Studies on 19th February 2016
- Paper presented on “Customer Based Brand Equity and Customer Response for Convenience Goods in Organised Retail Store” at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, on 5th February 2016.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS ATTENDED
- The 4th International Research Symposium in Service Management (IRSSM4) on July 2-6,2013 hosted by MIIM.
- Faculty Development Programme on Multivariate statistical Techniques for Management Research on 2nd & 3rd September 2013 organised by St. Joseph’s college for Engineering & Technology, Pala.
- Faculty Development Programme on Case study Methodology on 27th and 28th June 2014 organised by Marian International Institute of Management.
- Workshop on Research Methodology on 27th March to 1st April 2015 organised by School of Management and Business Studies at M.G. University, Kottayam
- National Conference on Insight in Marketing on February 06,2016 organised by Rajagiri Center for Business Studies, Kochi.
- National Conference on Managing Challenges in the VUCA World on 19th February 2016 organised by Berchman’s Institute of Management Studies.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on Research Methodology and Statistical Data Analysis on 10-13 February 2016 organised by Deva Matha College, Kuravilangadu.