Publication of MIIM
|Marian Journal of Professional Management
||Volume 1 Issue 1: Click Here
||Volume 1 Issue 2: Click Here
REV. DR. P.T. JOSEPH S J
- P T. Joseph, E-Commerce An Indian Perspective (5th Edition), PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd, 2015
- P T Joseph Leadership Styles and Practices, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi,2014
- P.T. Joseph, Transformation of the Heart: Role of Emotions in the Spiritual Exercises of St.Ignatius, St.Paul Publications, Mumbai, 2014
- P T. Joseph & Prof. Sanjay Mohapatra, Information Systems in the Knowledge Economy, Prentice Hall of India, Second Edition, 2014
- P T. Joseph, Pastoral Leadership Styles and Emotional Intelligence, St.Paul Publications, Mumbai, 2010
- P T Joseph, EQ and Leadership, McGraw Hill Education, New Delhi, 2007.
- P.T. Joseph., “Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles”, JMFS Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, Volume V, Issue 7, March 2012, Warsaw, Poland.
- P.T. Joseph., “Role of Emotional Intelligence in Mentoring and Coaching”, NHRD Network, Journal, 2010
- P T Joseph., “Leadership Styles and Emotional Competencies: An exploratory study”, Paper presented fro the International Academy of Business and Economics, October 2003 at Las Vegas and published in the Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, Vol 2, No.2, p.99, 2003.
- P T Joseph., “Transition to e-commerce in India”, Management and Labour Studies, Vol 26, No.2, April 2001.
- P T Joseph., Kuchal, S. “Internet: Opportunities for Business in India – part 2” Management and Labour Studies, p.99, Vol 23, No.3, July 1998
- P T Joseph, Kuchal, S. “Internet: Opportunities for Business in India – part 1” Management and LabourStudies,Vol 23, No.2, April 1998
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph. “PanormicHolointerferometry”, Experimental Mechanics, March 1995.
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph SJ.,”PanoramicHolointerferometry,” Proc. of the 1993 SEM Springconference on Experimental Mechanics, June 7-9,1993,Dearborn, Michigan,pp.920-929.
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph.,”Endoscopic inspection Using a Panoramic Annular Lens,” Proc. SPIE 1554, pp.736-740 (1991).
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph., “Measurement of fluid velocity fields using digital correlation techniques,” Proc. of SPIE’s International symposium on Optical testing and Metrology, San Diego, California, July 8- 13,1990.
- P T Joseph., Matthys, D., “Endoscopy Using Holographic Interferometry,” Paper presented for the Southeastern Symposium on Experimental Mechanics, Huntsville, Alabama, March 21,1992.
- Thomas,Samson.,N.Elias,Aby.(2016),“Impact of Advertising and Sales Promotion on Brand Equity: A theoretical Review”.New dimensions of Management in the Globalized era-2016,p.214,ISBN:978-93-85977-05-3
- Developing a New Pedagogy for Hotel Management Institutes: With special reference to Hotel Management Institutes in Kerala at International Research Seminar on Services Management, IRSSM 4, India, 2013
- A Rainfall run off model for Meenachil River Basin at National seminar on probability Models and Applied Statistics conducted by Department of Statistics, University of Calicut, Feb 2000
- River Flow Estimation through Modeling at Eleveth Kerala Science Congress conducted by Govt. of Kerala, State Committee on Science, Technology and Environment, March 1999
- Rainfall Distribution and Variation of Rainfall Intensity in the Silent Valley Catchment at National Seminar on Environment Aspects of water resource development Management Conducted by of India, Environment Management, 1995
DR. SANTHOSH KUMAR
- “A Study on Talent Management to Improve the Organizational Performance in Automobile Industries, Krishnagiri District”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 6, No. 7, July 2016, pp. 1120-1132, ISSN 2249-7315.
- “Employee Skill Matrix Approach in Automobile Industry with special Reference to Krishnagiri District, Tamilnadu”, “Review of Professional Management” Vol. 13, Issue 1, Jan-June, 2015.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “Talent measures sculpt for effective talent management” – a practical revise, Journal of Management and Research. Vol.XI No.1, January 2012. ISSN NO.0972-5342
- “Applicability of talent management approaches in Automobile Industry with reference to Krishnagiri District “Journal of Commerce& trade. Vol.VI No.2.oct 2011.ISSN NO.0973-4503
- “Impact on talent management in b-school institutions with reference to Bangalore city-A study”, Review of professional management.vol.IX No.2 December2011.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “SERVQUAL: Measuring the Quality of Rural Retailer in Krishnagiri District”Think Global Go Rural, Excel Books, Oct 2010, ISBN NO: 978-81-7446-836-9.
Bose George and Ranjana Mary Varghese. “Rural Women Empowerment through Inclusive Marketing.” Journal of management and science, Special Issueno. (August 2012): 60–67. (ISSN:2249-1260)
Dr. N ARUN SANKAR
- “Flow Based Algorithm”, Published in American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.2, pp.238-239 2012.
- “A New Approach for Finding an Optimal Solution for Transportation Problems”, Published in European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.68, No.2, pp.254-1257, 2012.
- “N K Algorithm to Lay Milk Line for Transporting Maximum Capacity through Shortest Route”, Int.J.Open Problems Compt.Math., Vol.3, No.5, pp.126-130, 2012.
MR. ARUN GOPI
- Published an Article on the topic ”Social Marketing and HIV Prevention” in Management Innovator(Peer Referred Research Journal, Vol. 7, No.1, January 2014, ISSN 0974 – 6749) and the Publiser is ”Researchers Forum, Institute of Management in Kerala, University of Kerala on 14th Mach, 2014”
- Published a Text Book on ”Fundamentals of Marketing” (ISBN: 978-93-83241-71-2) and the publisher is Archers & Elevators Publishing House, Bangalore.
- Published an Article on the topic ” A Study on Impact of Sales Person’s Ethical Sales Behaviour on Customers Loyalty through Customer Satisfaction and Trust in Pharmaceutical Industry” (ISSN 2348 – 6724)
- Published an Article on the topic “Impact of Ethical Sales Behaviour on Transaction Theory: To whom is the Customer Loyal?” in De Paul Journal of Scientific Research [DJSR] (Peer Reviewed Multidisciplinary Journal, Volume 3, Issue 3 ISSN: 2394-4412, E-ISSN: 2394-2509).
- Published an article on the topic “Success in Customer-Salesperson interactions: Developing a conceptual Framework of a salesperson’s interaction competence”, in an International Conference on 3i “Intelligence, innovation and inclusion – Best Practices for Global Excellence” in Pondicherry University.
- Published an article on the topic “Adopting Gita Principles for creating ethical selling behavior among salespersons”, in an International Conference on “Realm of Management in Bhagavad Gita” in Nehru School of Management.