Publication of MIIM
REV. DR. P.T. JOSEPH S J
- P T. Joseph, E-Commerce An Indian Perspective (5th Edition), PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd, 2015
- P T Joseph Leadership Styles and Practices, Tata McGraw Hill, Delhi,2014
- P.T. Joseph, Transformation of the Heart: Role of Emotions in the Spiritual Exercises of St.Ignatius, St.Paul Publications, Mumbai, 2014
- P T. Joseph & Prof. Sanjay Mohapatra, Information Systems in the Knowledge Economy, Prentice Hall of India, Second Edition, 2014
- P T. Joseph, Pastoral Leadership Styles and Emotional Intelligence, St.Paul Publications, Mumbai, 2010
- P T Joseph, EQ and Leadership, McGraw Hill Education, New Delhi, 2007.
- P.T. Joseph., “Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles”, JMFS Journal of Management and Financial Sciences, Volume V, Issue 7, March 2012, Warsaw, Poland.
- P.T. Joseph., “Role of Emotional Intelligence in Mentoring and Coaching”, NHRD Network, Journal, 2010
- P T Joseph., “Leadership Styles and Emotional Competencies: An exploratory study”, Paper presented fro the International Academy of Business and Economics, October 2003 at Las Vegas and published in the Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, Vol 2, No.2, p.99, 2003.
- P T Joseph., “Transition to e-commerce in India”, Management and Labour Studies, Vol 26, No.2, April 2001.
- P T Joseph., Kuchal, S. “Internet: Opportunities for Business in India – part 2” Management and Labour Studies, p.99, Vol 23, No.3, July 1998
- P T Joseph, Kuchal, S. “Internet: Opportunities for Business in India – part 1” Management and LabourStudies,Vol 23, No.2, April 1998
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph. “PanormicHolointerferometry”, Experimental Mechanics, March 1995.
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph SJ.,”PanoramicHolointerferometry,” Proc. of the 1993 SEM Springconference on Experimental Mechanics, June 7-9,1993,Dearborn, Michigan,pp.920-929.
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph.,”Endoscopic inspection Using a Panoramic Annular Lens,” Proc. SPIE 1554, pp.736-740 (1991).
- Matthys, D., Gilbert,J., P T Joseph., “Measurement of fluid velocity fields using digital correlation techniques,” Proc. of SPIE’s International symposium on Optical testing and Metrology, San Diego, California, July 8- 13,1990.
- P T Joseph., Matthys, D., “Endoscopy Using Holographic Interferometry,” Paper presented for the Southeastern Symposium on Experimental Mechanics, Huntsville, Alabama, March 21,1992.
- Thomas,Samson.,N.Elias,Aby.(2016),“Impact of Advertising and Sales Promotion on Brand Equity: A theoretical Review”.New dimensions of Management in the Globalized era-2016,p.214,ISBN:978-93-85977-05-3
- Developing a New Pedagogy for Hotel Management Institutes: With special reference to Hotel Management Institutes in Kerala at International Research Seminar on Services Management, IRSSM 4, India, 2013
- A Rainfall run off model for Meenachil River Basin at National seminar on probability Models and Applied Statistics conducted by Department of Statistics, University of Calicut, Feb 2000
- River Flow Estimation through Modeling at Eleveth Kerala Science Congress conducted by Govt. of Kerala, State Committee on Science, Technology and Environment, March 1999
- Rainfall Distribution and Variation of Rainfall Intensity in the Silent Valley Catchment at National Seminar on Environment Aspects of water resource development Management Conducted by of India, Environment Management, 1995
DR. SANTHOSH KUMAR
- “A Study on Talent Management to Improve the Organizational Performance in Automobile Industries, Krishnagiri District”, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 6, No. 7, July 2016, pp. 1120-1132, ISSN 2249-7315.
- “Employee Skill Matrix Approach in Automobile Industry with special Reference to Krishnagiri District, Tamilnadu”, “Review of Professional Management” Vol. 13, Issue 1, Jan-June, 2015.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “Talent measures sculpt for effective talent management” – a practical revise, Journal of Management and Research. Vol.XI No.1, January 2012. ISSN NO.0972-5342
- “Applicability of talent management approaches in Automobile Industry with reference to Krishnagiri District “Journal of Commerce& trade. Vol.VI No.2.oct 2011.ISSN NO.0973-4503
- “Impact on talent management in b-school institutions with reference to Bangalore city-A study”, Review of professional management.vol.IX No.2 December2011.ISSN NO.0972-8686
- “SERVQUAL: Measuring the Quality of Rural Retailer in Krishnagiri District”Think Global Go Rural, Excel Books, Oct 2010, ISBN NO: 978-81-7446-836-9.
Bose George and Ranjana Mary Varghese. “Rural Women Empowerment through Inclusive Marketing.” Journal of management and science, Special Issueno. (August 2012): 60–67. (ISSN:2249-1260)
Ms. Kavitha T N
- A regional paper published in KAAS on “Role of Technology in Education” ISBN 978-81-909710-9-6
- “A descriptive study on environment risk assessment and its management for sustainable development of the economy in India” in Sankyha International Journal of Management and Technology ISSN 0975-3915
- “Difficulties in implementing performance appraisal system” in 2nd International Conference on Management and Behavioral Science on 04th and 5th June 2011 organized by Society of Management and Behavioral Science (SMBS) Haridwar
- National level Seminar on Innovations in Management organized by Dept of Business Administrations , Bharath College of Science and Management on 15/02/2012
Book chapters- A chapter published in KAAS on “Role of Technology in Education” ISBN 978-81-909710-9-6
Mr. NELSON MATHEW
1) “Inclusive Innovation & Sustainable Growth : The Millennium challenges” held in Rajagiri college of social sciences, kochi on 30th & 31st Aug 2013.
ISSN O972-9968 ” ambush marketing: an attack from the hidden position” published in Rajagiri Management Journal
2) ” social Marketing: role of academics, government, Public sector and NGO” held in INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT IN KERALA, university of kerala. on 14 th March 2014.
ISSN 0974-6749 “role of save a family plan (NGO) in social marketing” published in Management Innovator
3) ” Management Perspectives : emerging Economic Models and Market structures for Inclusive growth” on 24th -25th April 2014 organized by Amity Business school at amity university Rajasthan, Jaipur ,India
ISBN 978-81-929057-1-6 “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY” published in Management Perspectives 2014