Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Marian International Institute of Management (MIIM). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to MIIM through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. MIIM reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to MIIM. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that the user takes and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that MIIM or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the MIIM gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. MIIM does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the
- MIIM and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the MIIM and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the
- The Applicant agrees that MIIM or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from the use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond MIIM’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card
- The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to MIIM by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the MIIM in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
MIIM does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
The refund is subject to AICTE and MG University guidelines
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Peermade court jurisdiction, India only.
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. MIIM do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage, direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with the use of website or inability to use the website by any person, delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The MIIM reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.