CONSOLATION PRIZE - $100 (USD) EACH - FOR 5 PARTICIPANTS
Video of the winner will be uploaded on UNADAP website
Winner will get an appreciation letter from UNADAP
My Fight against COVID-19: Short Video Contest
All around the world, people are taking necessary steps to protect themselves and their families from the COVID-19, to support their communities, and prevent the spread of the outbreak. While the peak might be yet to come, we need to prepare for the next wave of cases that might happen either domestically or internationally. But we can all play our part and make the world a little bit better by contributing to the fight against coronavirus.
In a bid to get mankind across the globe to share ideas on their fight against the pandemic COVID-19, the student union of Marian International Institute of Management (MIIM), Kuttikanam, Kerala, India is organizing an online short video contest – My Fight against COVID-19. The main focus of your video should be on creating awareness among the public as to what all could be done to keep Covid-19 at bay.
Your original videos can be submitted on or before 31st May 2020. We will post them on social media on the 1st of June. You can grow your page likes, shares, comments and tags till 15th of June. Videos with maximum likes and shares are considered for the final prize. Use of auto liker and other manipulations are strictly prohibited. The video clips submitted should not exceed 1 minute. The medium of language: any. Entry fee: nil.
Participants will get certificate with the logo of MIIM and UNADAP
Rules and Regulations
1. Each video must focus on any or all of the following COVID -19 related challenges:
COVID Management strategies
Revamping of post COVID -19 economic activities.
Promoting self sufficiency in the areas of food grains and agriculture
2. The length of the video should not exceed 60 seconds (one minute).
3. There is no entry fee.
4. Entries uploaded through the link https://miim.ac.in/video-contest only will be considered for the contest.
5. The deadline for submissions is 5:00 pm (UTC) on Sunday, May 31, 2020. Shortlisted videos
will be posted on our website during the period June 1-15, 2020.
6. No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own
the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
7. Content must comply with national laws of the country of origin and India. Content should
not a) promote illegal behaviour b) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious
prejudice; c) advocate sexual or violent exploitation; d) violate rights established by law and e) invade the privacy of any person
8. The judging panel’s decision will be final.
9. Any kind of fraudulent practices and software or technology enabled practices for increasing
the likes, shares and tags will attract disqualification and removal of such videos from the contest.
10. The contest is subject to Idukki District (Kerala State, India) jurisdiction.
11. Language of communication can be any
12. Members of the governing board and board of studies, faculty members, students of Marian
International Institute of Management, Kuttikkanam, Kerala, INDIA (hereinafter referred as MIIM) and Marian College, Kuttikkanam, Kerala, India and their family members are not allowed to submit videos for the contest.
13. Prizes will be presented as follows:
One (1) First Place : $500 USD
Five (5) Consolation Prizes : $ 100 USD each
14. Entrants grant irrevocable right to MIIM to use their names, photographs, statements, quotes,
testimonials, and video submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes
without notification or further compensation.
15. Entrants also grant MIIM the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or
display the entrant’s video without further compensation or notification to the entrant.
16. Entrants agree to be bound by this contest rules and decisions of the judging panel.